Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Self Realisation...

To my dear friends, with regards to our discussion, I've given those topics some thought, and think that some of the conclusions I've drawn out, especially on the topic of relationships, maybe worthy of being blogged about.

I realised an important lesson when thinking about the various issues you brought up to me. . . like some of you, I did beat myself up badly over relationship matters and it struck to me that if I let such issues affect me longer than what should have been, I would've been on the path to self-destruction. I've seen people, who were like me, freshmen when it comes to this issue; like me they made the foolish mistake of giving it a 110% with no guarantees of success, ignoring signs of problems and rift....they never got out of the downward spiral. I know now of how lucky I was to get that self-realisation and I learnt of the importance of not being too attached until 100% sure. Whatever the case, I still pray that I have a clear head when faced with similar situations in the future and be able to deal with them with more maturity.


Speaking of which, on the second issue, I don't think I'm fit to comment on religion as my knowledge of it is quite basic, but from my personal experience though prayer does give strength and ease when handling adverse situations and I thank Allah for all the blessings he has given me so far and I pray that he make the journey ahead for me smoother.


That's all I have to say, if anyone wishes to comment about this, you're more than welcome to use my C.Box.


Until the next post, bye.

No comments: